1. Buy and collect your lovely Waugh Brow Farm turkey.
2. Prick the turkey's breast all over before rubbing with melted butter, course sea salt and cracked black pepper.
3. Stuff with a full block of salted butter, a small lemon (cut in to quarters) and a few sprigs of fresh sage and thyme.
4. Turn upside-down and place on a wire rack over a roasting tin filled with stock and port or red wine.
5. Make a tent with foil to cover the bird completely.
6. Place in a pre-heated oven (200 degrees) and roast for 15 minutes per pound. Top up with stock during cooking should the roasting tin run low.
7. Leave to rest for at least 20 minutes before carving.
8. Serve and enjoy!